Perfect-ion Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Consideration of recreation of Perfect-ion Crew [CANCLED]

+2
Sliv
NizKun
6 posters

Go down

Consideration of recreation of Perfect-ion Crew [CANCLED] Empty Consideration of recreation of Perfect-ion Crew [CANCLED]

Post  NizKun Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:03 am

After all these time with all my lovely crew mates, i figure out tat most of us are inactive and we lost those crew spirits. So i am planing to get tat back, its was so fun and nice to have a crew like Perfect-ion we had fun and enjoy being a menber of it. But in these few weeks we have lost most of our spirits, and i am thinking of making a small active crew with only lvl 60+ [Maybe 50+ as guitar suggest =D] and only my friends and active ppl in it. I also thinks tat active and friendly menbers is the most significant part of a good crew, i rather stay with small crew with acitve menbers than high ranked but half dead. I think you all thinks tat too yea? Therefore any of the active menber from old Perfect-ion Crew will b encourage to go to the new crew. And the above are the few names tat i choose which will b our new crew name, they are japanese because it makes our name special and also has good meaning... vote the one tat you like =D
Crew Leader NizKun

P.S. this is only a consideration if u got anything u like to say about this post a comment below if most of u guys support me i will do a recreatoin =D

Last edited by NizKun on Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:46 am; edited 4 times in total
NizKun
NizKun
Crew Leader
Crew Leader

https://perfection.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Consideration of recreation of Perfect-ion Crew [CANCLED] Empty Re: Consideration of recreation of Perfect-ion Crew [CANCLED]

Post  Sliv Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:38 am

I like the idea however it would really be a shame to have lost all the hard work that went into the current crew. Yes many people can't be on at the same time the rest of us are, but there are those in the crew that do play almost daily. And yes there are others that have not been online in weeks.
Sliv
Sliv
Graphic Design
Graphic Design

Back to top Go down

Consideration of recreation of Perfect-ion Crew [CANCLED] Empty Re: Consideration of recreation of Perfect-ion Crew [CANCLED]

Post  nitz_27 Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:40 am

two thumbs up!!! bounce bounce bounce

nitz_27
Street Drifter
Street Drifter

Back to top Go down

Post  evolution120 Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:43 am

Why not we just kick out those low lvls and inactive members?

evolution120
Street Drifter
Street Drifter

Back to top Go down

Post  NizKun Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:58 am

Why not we just kick out those low lvls and inactive members?
evolution i think tat is also a solution =D but our rank will drop... which is kinda bad for reputation... but it is a solution too =]

Last edited by NizKun on Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
NizKun
NizKun
Crew Leader
Crew Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  NizKun Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:59 am

Sliv wrote:I like the idea however it would really be a shame to have lost all the hard work that went into the current crew. Yes many people can't be on at the same time the rest of us are, but there are those in the crew that do play almost daily. And yes there are others that have not been online in weeks.

all the hard work that went into the current crew. this is very true =]

Also thnx for support nitz =D
NizKun
NizKun
Crew Leader
Crew Leader

Back to top Go down

Consideration of recreation of Perfect-ion Crew [CANCLED] Empty Hmmm

Post  guitarmaniac Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:17 pm

Haha, as the co-ldr. I therefore reserve the right to keep my choice to myself until further notice. I wna see how the other crew members think abt it. And ANYONE who's online on dc, pls at all times check who is online, AND hasnt given their opinion on this, direct them to the forum asap and tell them to fill in the survey.

Thanks (:

guitarmaniac
Drifter X
Drifter X

Back to top Go down

Consideration of recreation of Perfect-ion Crew [CANCLED] Empty ^^

Post  Aykay Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:20 pm

Hey guys I think that since NizKun is suggesting a new crew, I assume that the rank points doesn't really matter right? So my suggestion is that Perfect-ion crew remains, as I find that this name does have its fame and reputation (not in terms of rank points though) in the game. Furthermore, NizKun will have to spend unnecessary mitos to create a new one.

Kicking inactives and creating new active crew serve the same purpose, but the former is cheaper. Haha. Besides, the rank points left will surely be much more than that of a new crew.

Aykay
Street Drifter
Street Drifter

Back to top Go down

Post  NizKun Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:41 pm

good comment i like it... its very true even i kicked all the inacitves we will still stay in top 30 =D
NizKun
NizKun
Crew Leader
Crew Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down