Perfect-ion Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should the crew kick inactive members?

4 posters

Go down

Should the crew kick inactive members? Empty Should the crew kick inactive members?

Post  Berdeveir Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:35 pm

Should we??

Berdeveir
Star Drifter
Star Drifter

Back to top Go down

Should the crew kick inactive members? Empty er?

Post  RedCard Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:46 am

yea i think we should depending on their lvs. if we kick high lvs, our crew points will decrease greatly
RedCard
RedCard
Drifter X
Drifter X

Back to top Go down

Should the crew kick inactive members? Empty Re: Should the crew kick inactive members?

Post  NizKun Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:09 am

Red made a very good point.. of cause will need to kick inactive players... at least they should tell us y they cant come on... if the excurse is accerptable we will not kick him/her. But one thing we need to be aware of is wat lvl tat driver is... if its high lvl ... we will loose heaps of crew points... we want to stay with our rank right? so yeah ^^
NizKun
NizKun
Crew Leader
Crew Leader

https://perfection.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Should the crew kick inactive members? Empty Re: Should the crew kick inactive members?

Post  Berdeveir Sun Feb 17, 2008 1:06 am

kick 1 by 1 and not by a big bunch?? Will that help to slow down the points decrease?

Berdeveir
Star Drifter
Star Drifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sliv Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:22 am

Another issue is that we don't really know who is inactive and who is not, as they just might not be on when we are. Someone might not play when we do but all their OMD coins go towards the Crew, I think the bset way is to see whos LVL does not increase over say a week or 2. I mean its hard to be a lvl 30 something and play for 2 weeks and not lvl up.
Sliv
Sliv
Graphic Design
Graphic Design

Back to top Go down

Post  Berdeveir Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:17 am

Lol, that is the "ONLY" way to know whoever's not active...
Just keep a close eye on the levels so the leader will know who to kick

Berdeveir
Star Drifter
Star Drifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Berdeveir Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:18 am

I haven't seen XiaoDesire for such a long long time, has he quited or switched to a new character??

Berdeveir
Star Drifter
Star Drifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down