Perfect-ion Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best Of Class [FORWARD]

2 posters

Go down

Best Of Class [FORWARD] Empty Best Of Class [FORWARD]

Post  NizKun Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:57 am

V1

BEST OF CLASS: Drifter
COST: 1000 Mito.

In the numerous races in the Rookie zone, there is ALWAYS a Drifter in the room, The Drifter IS one of the most fuel efficient cars in DC. Clearly a noob's best friend.

Honorable Mention: Advance
COST: 1000 Mito

Seeing as there's little difference in the stats of V1 cars, this award goes to my personal favorite V1, not to mention there are also a large number of Advances out there.

V2

BEST OF CLASS: Panda

COST: 2000 Mito + Panda Coupon

The famous AE86. Known for it's high speed and boost. The Panda has won the hearts of Pros and Noobs alike. A well-balanced machine, most pros will have a Panda sitting in their garage. The recent explosion of the Panda population is the work of the new V upgrade. Racing a V8 Panda is nothing short of scary.

HONORABLE MENTION: Comet
COST: 2000 Mito

A different beast than the Panda, the Comet concentrates more on acceleration than speed, truth be told, however, a V9 Comet can prove to be one of the best cars in the game.

UNDERDOG AWARD: MMT1

COST: 2000 Mito + MMT1 Coupon

When DC first released, MMT1's weren't that popular, however, as time has advances, their popularity has skyrocketed, while being the smallest car in the game, it's the car you still love to drive for fun. Not to mention, with a few V upgrades, this car can become a fearsome compedetor. Viva la Smartcar.

V3

BEST OF CLASS: Muse
COST: 8000 Mito + Muse Coupon

The most balanced of the V3's, this car is sadly overlooked, I owned one and I didn't regret it.

POPULARITY AWARD: Tokio
COST: 8000 Mito + Tokio Coupon

The Tokio's stats are nothing to cheer about, this car remains the most used V3 based solely on looks.
I've seen Tokios modified with the new Premium drift shop items, and they sure do look spiffy.

V4

BEST OF CLASS: Maxi
COST: 30,000 Mito

The KING of V4's, Maxis have recieved massive amounts of praise from noobs and pros alike. Small, swift, quick, and balanced, the Maxi just might stick with you till the very end...or until you get your V5.

UNDERDOG AWARD: MPMCC

COST: 30,000 Mito + MPMCC Coupon

People shyed away from MPMCC's because of the coupon requirements, but now that the coupon price dropped, more MPMCC's appear on the road. Boasting extreme acceleration and boost stats, this is my personal favorite V4.

POPULARITY AWARD: Eric

COST: 30,000 Mito + Eric Coupon

Eric's aren't a bad choice, they boast high speed and tough durability. But this car is chosen mostly on it's looks, they also look pretty nice when enhanced with the aero kit and premium items.

V5

BEST OF CLASS: Above

COST: 80,000 Mito + Above Coupon

The Above, a classic in the lineup of Drift City cars, the perfect balances of stats and looks never fail to impress. There have been several accounts of Aboves defeating V6-V8 cars.

HONORABLE MENTION: Rotary

COST: 100,000 Mito

The Rotary has made a huge impact on V5 shoppers, while it's speed and acceleration just BARELY fall short of the Above, but its massive boost power more than makes up for it. The Rotary doesn't require a coupon, which is a big plus. I highly reccomend this car.

UNDERDOG AWARD: Dreamer

COST: 80,000 Mito

Too poor to get an Unlimit? Don't like the Above? Rotary isn't your type? Well there's the Dreamer. Although the car has HORRIBLE stats, this car has maintained a huge fanbase, also it's many body-kit options make it fun to fix up for you tuner fanatics. All is not lost, if you just fix up it's acceleration and get used to low-accel cars, you can hold your own in a race. On the upside, it has more boost power than the Unlimit.

POPULARITY AWARD: Unlimit.

COST: 80,000 Mito + Unlimit Coupon

At first glance, it SEEMS like a nice car. But the looks of this car easily seduces naieve players. It takes a truly skilled driver to see the benefits of this car. Lots of people I've met with Unlimits regret buying it mainly because of the extremely low acceleration. But this car teaches noobs a lesson: Cars with low accel suck if you don't know how to use them. Skilled Unlimit drivers can take on V6-V8 class cars.

V6

BEST OF CLASS: Fondo

COST: 150,000 Mito + Fondo Coupon

One of the most desired cars of the game, the Fondo is a well-balanced racing machine. Not to mention one of the most stylish. Even with a few new V6's hitting the market, the Fondo still remains one of the most beloved cars in Drift City, and maintains the top spot in the V6 class If you're not up to getting the Fondo coupon, the Comodo has nearly similar stats, and is easier to get.

UNDERDOG AWARD: Nova

COST: 150,000 Mito

The basement is crawling with Novas, and their numbers are growing fast. The only major difference between it and the Fondo is that the Nova lacks durability, but boasts higher boost power. The Nova promises a brighter tomorrow for the fans of the legendary V5 Rotary. GM_Jaquio drives a V9 Nova.

HONORABLE MENTION: Atoka

COST: 150,000 Mito

The Newcomer Atoka is somewhat of a odd car, while it's acceleration it's somewhat decent, it boasts high speed and very high durability. However, it lacks in the boost department. A big thing I noticed about this car is that it can cruise at high speeds going uphill, so you're highly likely to pass opponents traveling up a slope with this vehicle. Personally, this car is very fun to drive, it's also very fashionable, while I wouldn't nececarily recommend this for more pro races, this car is fun if you are looking for a sweet new ride to cruise around in. And the body kit is only a mere 30k. It's also quite small for it's class.

HONORABLE MENTION: Impact

COST: 150,000 Mito + Impact Coupon

The Fondo's biggest rival, the Impact packs high acceleration and boost power, making it dominant on courses with numerous turns. Impacts are capable of amazing come-from-behind victories. V9 Impacts are widley popular in Skid Rush.

V7

BEST OF CLASS: Tiger

COST: 400,000 Mito + Tiger Coupon

The Tiger has been named "The Ugliest Car in Drift City" by many drivers, but it's massive acceleration proves it to be a worthy adversary in upper-level races and a warm welcome to Impact fans to the V7 class.

HONORABLE MENTION: Action

COST: 400,000 Mito + Action Coupon

The Action takes after the Fondo in terms of stats, not to mention a very visually attractive car. The prices of Action coupons have drastically dropped, making the car easier to obtain.

UNDERDOG AWARD: Solution

Cost: 400,000 Mito + Solution Coupon

SUV's don't get much of a break in DC...Ever since the famous Jump Glitch, Solution coupons are worth next to nothing...but now...Solutions have started to appear, and are making a statement. Psysaturn revealed the totally awesome Solution Aero Kit to the Drift City public by parking it in the middle of the dome and going afk. Since then, I've spotted several Solutions in the Battle Dome, and they've put up fearsome competition.

V8

BEST OF CLASS: Ruby

COST: 500,000 Mito + Ruby Coupon

The Ruby. Currently one of the best and most desired cars in the game, and one of the most expensive. Alot of pros will take a V8 Ruby over the V9 cars. The aero kit itself makes the Ruby worth buying. The Ruby might very well be the last car you will ever need.

HONORABLE MENTION: Viper

COST: 500,000 Mito + Viper Coupon

The "cheaper" little brother of the Ruby, the Viper is MUCH easier to get than the Ruby. The stats are just slightly less than the Ruby, but Viper drivers overlook that. I constantly hear that the Viper has more understeer and worse handling than the Ruby...I don't believe that, personally. I think some people just can't drive. ^^

V9

BEST OF CLASS: Arena

COST: 1,000,000 Mito + Arena Coupon

Here we are, at the end, V9. Out of the V9's released now, the Arena currently proves to be the best in terms of stats, however, the difficulty to get the coupon AND the Million Mito required to buy the car has lead to the use of the V-class upgrade on lower-level cars. A well-tuned V9 Panda or Comet has the potential to destroy this car.

HONORABLE MENTION: Torero

COST: 1,000,000 Mito + Torero Coupon

I own this car. I do not regret it. If you're the kind who is really into racing, don't get this car. Think of it as...an oversized Viper. This car is more of those "for fun" kind of cars. Not to mention it's an HUV killing machine. A big plus if you're struggling on the final OMD missions. I beat the last HUV boss for the OMD missions in less than 2 minutes with this bad boy . <3

UNDERDOG AWARD: Utopia

COST: 1,200,000 Mito

Last edited by on Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total
NizKun
NizKun
Crew Leader
Crew Leader

https://perfection.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Best Of Class [FORWARD] Empty Re: Best Of Class [FORWARD]

Post  guitarmaniac Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:40 am

LOLOLOLOLOL.

you copied this from Sentrex!

im gonna tell her. =p

guitarmaniac
Drifter X
Drifter X

Back to top Go down

Post  NizKun Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:16 am

u didn't see the name its say [FORWARD] i didn't write this =P Very Happy
NizKun
NizKun
Crew Leader
Crew Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  guitarmaniac Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:33 am

ahh whatever... just admit you copied it. w/o FORWARD or not. LOL.

yeah i pwned Default crew ppl today...

Mieu was his ign, i drove a V6 Fondo and him a V8 Impact Very Happy

thats enough playing for today...

guitarmaniac
Drifter X
Drifter X

Back to top Go down

Post  NizKun Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:51 am

btw defaut isn't tat good =P u see how many time they got the ch battle? ONly Once lolz... they r rank 3, 4 or 5 because they got heaps of ppl ... but most of them are either noob or bad drivers... ( of cause they have pros but not as good as other top rank crews) lolz... i wonder wat happen to Performence. lolz btw nice job wining the defauts =]
NizKun
NizKun
Crew Leader
Crew Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  guitarmaniac Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:35 am

Rofl. Default crew has SOME good ppl, and they are going up the ranks now Mad

guitarmaniac
Drifter X
Drifter X