Perfect-ion Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guide on tuning Monster Parts!

Go down

Guide on tuning Monster Parts! Empty Guide on tuning Monster Parts!

Post  NizKun Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:23 am

[Firstly this is from the post of other ppl i just enhanced it] {originally by Shokuryou}

Explaination of stats and Opinions

Accel = Pick up speed and it helps u drift with faster speed.

Boost= This determine how long your boost last, the higher ur boost the greater chance u can get urself back to the top place and faster recover from crash or speed reduce after corner.

Speed= This is also very significant, but many driver ignore it. My advice dont sacrfice speed for more accel or 0.3 boost get it as high as possible it will help u alot.

Dura= Many ppl thinks this is useless, [So do i] even with high traffic it's useless because more dura cars have less accel, i suggest accel car with bad dura then try to dirft better and avoid obsticles or GET GIO GIRL FTW !!!

Cominations of Parts

[Monster Accel Part Set]

Speed = level 55+ parts with 7+ accel [This depends on ur car, if u r not a speed car get lvl 60+ if u r a speed car get 55+.]

Accel = or level 60+5 (+34) with 7+ acl [i am using this kinda of parts, and i did a calculation and it is = to a lvl 70+5] level 70(40+) or lvl 80(46+)

Boost = level 55+ parts with 7+ accel

Dura = level 1+ parts that has over 8+ accel [This also depends on ur car and ur personally driving style, if u can drift very well with only minor crashes get low lvl dura parts with high acl additions]

Turbo Launch and enhancing recommended

Monster Boost Part Set

Speed = level 60-70 0.3/0.4 [If u can find 0.4 get it ]

Accel = level 60-70 0.3/0.4

Boost = level 60-70 0.3/0.4

Dura = level 55-70 0.3/0.4

Turbo Launch and enhancing recommended

This two kinda of monster set can combine to make a ACL/BOOST SET... tats the one i am making =]

Junk Parts that are not worth buying...

• 1mph

• 0.2 and less 5accel and less

• +2 to +4 speed,accel,dura,boost

• 1% extra exp
NizKun
NizKun
Crew Leader
Crew Leader

https://perfection.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down