Perfect-ion Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ATTENTION - ALL CREW MEMBERS PLS READ - THIS IS NOT A SUGGESTION

2 posters

Go down

ATTENTION - ALL CREW MEMBERS PLS READ  - THIS IS NOT A SUGGESTION Empty ATTENTION - ALL CREW MEMBERS PLS READ - THIS IS NOT A SUGGESTION

Post  guitarmaniac Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:37 pm

okay, to all of you who have not been online on dc.
me and niz have decided to remake Perfect-ion.
Reasons are that there are too many ppl who have no commitment to the crew joining and leaving as and when they like.

The new crew name is Syndicate-D. with the d meaning drift. so it means a drift organisation or something like that.

I have asked all those that i saw online and all have agreed to go over to the new crew. This is why the crew pts and members have decreased. Anyone whom have not heard of this yet please tell me here whether you want to join the new crew or not. And btw, Perfect-ion will be disbanded once i have asked everyone in the crew. This is why I am transferring current members in Perfect-ion to Syndicate-D.

For those who have not left the crew yet, but have already TOLD ME that they want to join the new crew - please leave the crew as soon as possible and add guitarmaniac AND NizSan. you must add both of these characters, and leave your ign here on the forums too in case I cant contact you.

For those who have not heard of this yet, pls read this post and tell me your decision thru this forum, by posting your replies here. If you have any qns about the crew, you can post them here too.

Lastly, this new crew is for current members of Perfect-ion (everyone can join, weak or strong) and your friends and our friends. So dont worry.

Pls reply asap. Thanks (:

guitarmaniac
Drifter X
Drifter X

Back to top Go down

ATTENTION - ALL CREW MEMBERS PLS READ  - THIS IS NOT A SUGGESTION Empty Re: ATTENTION - ALL CREW MEMBERS PLS READ - THIS IS NOT A SUGGESTION

Post  Sliv Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:05 am

After reading this, I have to say that is is sad to see the name Perfect-Ion leave the DC community. As I was not a member during this recent change in direction of the crew due to my LVL not being up to par, I do not have a say in this matter. However I would like to contribute to the new crew to help you get on your feet, as it is I have a good amount of OMD coins saved up and would like to donate them to your new crew. It's the least I can do considering I know what Niz put into Perfect-Ion, and I still want the members that have transfered to the new crew to be competitive in the DC rankings. Let me know if you would like the coins, I would hate to waste them.
Sliv
Sliv
Graphic Design
Graphic Design

Back to top Go down